ABOUT THE BOOK
Is your family legally and financially protected?
If something happens to you, a good legal plan may be all that stands between your family and a world of trouble. The Complete Guide to Legal Planning for New York Parents is a step-by-step, practical guide of everything you need to know and everything you need to do to make sure your family is taken care of if tragedy strikes.
- How to make sure your kids would be taken care of by the person of your choice.
- Why you should never leave assets directly to your children.
- How to prevent your kids from having access to their inheritance when they turn 18.
- How much life insurance you need and what type of policy to buy.
- Whether you need to worry about estate taxes . . . and how to avoid them.
Whether you’re new to parenthood and living on a shoestring, or have four kids and a taxable estate, this handy guide has you covered. You’ll even find diagrams and checklists so you can start protecting your family right away!